Saturday, November 6, 2010
Next Christmas card..
I used Winter Frolic for the FROSTY cut. The Snowman is a embossing folder I colored with glitter gel pens. Merry Christmas is a stamp. The background is the Cuttlebug snowfake embossing folder and the added snowflakes are punches. I used stickles for the glitter. I made this Snowman card because some of those I send cards to like snowmen. I always make sure on the inside of my card the true Christmas message is there, if not on the front.
Have a good day
- Last post in November and no project to share.
- Cards made today.
- Check out this blog and become a follower for a gr...
- Obsessed with Scrapbooiing has a blog giveaway. Ch...
- 2nd NOEL Christmas Card.
- Christmas Card NOEL
- 3 Christmas cards for today
- My Christmas Card for today
- A Christmas card I made using Winter Frolic
- My Place to Blog in Wyoming: Scrappin Mommy has bl...
- Blog Candy
- Scrappin Mommy has blog candy.
- Here is the card
- One card to post today . I used Seasonall Cart Chr...
- 2 More Christmas Cards.
- 2 More Christmas Cards
- 3 more Christmas cards.
- More Christmas Cards
- Next Christmas card..
- A Christmas card made with Winter Frolic
- Check out this blog. She has blog candy and ..
- ▼ November (21)