Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Another day, another card. Hello Kitty, Go Huskers
I had cut out this silhouette of Hello Kitty so I decided to use it to make a card. I glued the silhouette to a card and then colored the inside of the bow, pom poms and outfit red. Let it dry and stickled those red. If I had the Varsity lite cart I would have put a N or her shrit. I also drew on the eyes and nose. Now she's a Huskers cheerleader, LOL. Can you tell my family are Huskers fans?
Have a good day
- OCTOBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE: CELEBRATING CREATIVITY
- Weekly Challenge #4: BOO! CHALLENGE My entry
- Celebrating Victory!
- Weekly Challenge #3: AUTUMN SPLENDOR! Color Challe...
- Cars Card I made for GS Dylan. McQueen Shape Card....
- Check out this blog with blog candy http://www.pi...
- Check out Enfys's blog. She has some great blog...
- My card for the Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #2 Th...
- It is a Good Day!
- Another day, another card. Hello Kitty, Go Huskers...
- Good Morning! I made my Grand daughter's BD card.
- Hello! I'm back to crafting!
- ▼ October (12)