Monday, October 4, 2010
Hello! I'm back to crafting!
I was able to see two football games my grandson played in (His team won both games). Yay! I also was able to see my son and his wife. They were in Wyoming from Hawaii. It's been a busy time but I hope to get back to card making and later scrapbooking.
Here is a card I made. I used the reinkers and an aquapainter to color the rose stamp. The background cut is from Cindy Lou and in back of that is a silver metallic mirror type paper. The butterfly and love are MS punches. I stressed the edges of the card and used a Tim Hotz Distress ink (Brushed Corduroy) to ink the edges.
Have a good day
- OCTOBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE: CELEBRATING CREATIVITY
- Weekly Challenge #4: BOO! CHALLENGE My entry
- Celebrating Victory!
- Weekly Challenge #3: AUTUMN SPLENDOR! Color Challe...
- Cars Card I made for GS Dylan. McQueen Shape Card....
- Check out this blog with blog candy http://www.pi...
- Check out Enfys's blog. She has some great blog...
- My card for the Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #2 Th...
- It is a Good Day!
- Another day, another card. Hello Kitty, Go Huskers...
- Good Morning! I made my Grand daughter's BD card.
- Hello! I'm back to crafting!
- ▼ October (12)