Thursday, October 7, 2010

It is a Good Day!

I went to post early this morning but my dh interupted and said we have to go. So I did not get anything posted this morning. No crafting today for me. We are going to our grandson's football game this evening. Always fun!

I was going to post that I exercised on my Gazzelle this morning. I have been trying to be faithful in doing exercise. This morning I did for an hour. I have been working myself up with a goal of an hour. So I made my goal ... My sons tell me I should exercise for an hour and a half each day but I have to work up to it.. Maybe I will try to do that. We are going to Hawaii in December so I want to be in the best shape I can be.

Hoping to be back to crafting on Saturday. Happy Crafting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Stopped by to give you the MB nudge:) Have fun at the game tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day

web counter code
frontpage hit counter

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love being a grandmother.